Blow him Away
I like doing research and I believe that art is everywhere. And you can be the best at something if you work on it. Thus believing that giving good head is an art in which you can excel, I thought it best to investigate.
What I know from first hand experience is that a good way to start is by touching your man's crotch, giving the old boy a good rub, you know start off slow. The anticipation will make the blow job more enjoyable for you and your man.
Another hit is putting some ice in your mouth before putting his member in your mouth. The coldish and wet sensation will make him moan and groan in your ears so much louder!
And ladies, please remember to touch him!!! This is a very important tip. Giving hand whilst giving head will definitely make you a blow job artist, and your man come like never before.
The tip of the penis is the most sensitive, so go ahead, tease it, lick it and suck it! Play with it! You will drive him crazy. You don't need to be a good "deep throater" to be excellent at giving head. The head of the penis is so much more sensitive than the shaft.
And spoiling your man with a kinky blow job now and then will spice up your sex life! Out with the boring in with adventurous kinky sex!
| Image source |
No comments:
Post a Comment